Maa Laxmi Puja Mantra: Goddess Laxmi is considered the goddess of wealth. Friday is considered the best day to worship Maa Laxmi. It is believed that she is worshiped in different ways but the best way to please maa Laxmi is to chant these 10 mantra. It is said that chanting these special mantras will ruin all your problems including the financial one.
Maa Laxmi – The Devi Of Mantras
Goddess Laxmi is the mother goddess of mantra. She is the dynamic energy of Lord Vishnu. She is considered the goddess of wealth, peace and prosperity. It is believed that she removes all the miseries caused by lack of funds. Maa Laxmi is worshiped under different names like Kamala, Padma,Vishnupriya, Kalyani & Vaishnavi etc.
Laxmi ji is displayed with one face and four hands. The Four Hands represents the four goals of a man’s life: Dharma (religion and duty), Artha (wealth and prosperity), Kama (worldly desire) and Moksha (liberation). SHE holds a lotus in HER hand, which is a symbol of aesthetic consciousness. Palms are always open and it is a symbol of raining wealth which is a sign of prosperity and abundance.
Also Read: Laxmi Aarti Lyrics in Hindi
Benefits of Laxmi Mantra
By regular chanting of Laxmi Mantra, one gets wealth, prosperity, beauty and good health. Regular chanting of Laxmi mantra brings abundance in health, finances and relationships. One can chant regularly to get a job position; Can be used to increase profits in business and gain from attracting new customers to the business. Regular chanting of Laxmi mantra provides peace of mind and removes negative effects in your life. Intense pulsing energy is produced by regular chanting of the powerful Laxmi Mantra which attracts abundance and luck by creating an energy field.
10 Poweful Mantras Of Maa Laxmi
- ॐ धनाय नम: – Om Dhanay Namah
Chanting this mantra brings wealth benefits. It should be done with lotus garland on Friday.
- ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं श्री सिद्ध लक्ष्म्यै नम: – Om Shree Heeng Kleing Shree Siddh Lakshmaiye Namah
Chanting this mantra 108 times will benefit you. Mother Vaibhav Laxmi is worshiped on Friday. During this, you can chant the mantra.
- ॐ ह्रीं श्री क्रीं क्लीं श्री लक्ष्मी मम गृहे धन पूरये, धन पूरये, चिंताएं दूरये-दूरये स्वाहा – Om Heeng Shree Kreeng Cleeng Shree Laxmi Mam Grihe Dhan Pooraye, Cintaaye Dooraye-Dooraye Swaha
If you want to get rid of debt then chant this mantra. This ends the financial crisis.
- धनाय नमो नम: – Dhanay Namo Namah
This mantra of Goddess mother should be chanted 11 times daily. This eliminates a person’s financial difficulties.
- लक्ष्मी नारायण नम: – Laxmi Narayan Namah
By chanting this mantra, there is happiness and prosperity in the married life. It also promotes a person’s progress as well as keeps the relationship healthy between husband and wife.
- ओम लक्ष्मी नम: – Om Laxmi Namah
If this mantra is chanted then Maa Laxmi resides in the person’s home. Also, there is never a shortage of food and money in the house. Chanting this mantra should be done only on the Kusha seat.
- ॐ ह्रीं ह्रीं श्री लक्ष्मी वासुदेवाय नम: – Om Heeng Heeng Shree Laxmi Vasudevaay Namah
Chant this mantra before performing any auspicious task. Chant this mantra to complete your task successfully.
- पद्मानने पद्म पद्माक्ष्मी पद्म संभवे तन्मे भजसि पद्माक्षि येन सौख्यं लभाम्यहम् – Padmanane Padma Padmakshmi Padma Sambhave Tanme Bhajasi Padmakshi Yen Soukhyam Labhamyaham
Chant this mantra of Maa Laxmi 108 times. Chant it with a garland of rhinestones. With this, there is always food and money in the house.
- ऊं ह्रीं त्रिं हुं फट – Om Heeng Tring Hung Phat
One should recite this mantra for success in any work. This keeps the Maa Laxmi’s grace always.
- ॐ श्रीं ह्रीं क्लीं श्री सिद्ध लक्ष्म्यै नम: – Om Shreeng Heeng Cleeng Shree Siddh Lakshmaye Namah
The person achieves success by chanting this mantra. One should worship the idol of silver or ashta metal of Maa Laxmi.